Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Simona
todreaminblue
6 posters

Australian Idol DVD??????

todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Australian Idol DVD?????? Empty Australian Idol DVD??????

Post by todreaminblue Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Who do we have to ask..... roll..... cook a mean dinner for..... tie up and blackmail....to get a dvd made for australian idol this year........who wouldnt want to own a dvd of stans journey through idol to his black box video ....sigh.......i could just spit they arent doing it anymore...anyone got any ideas on how to get one cause i want one.....
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Australian Idol DVD?????? Empty Re: Australian Idol DVD??????

Post by Simona Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 pm

there's a video tribute to Stan's idol journey AI website but it's pretty short...

Have no idea if in past series they have brought out any DVD about the winner's journey Australian Idol DVD?????? Icon_question

We could do it ourselves. A fan made tribute to Stan's journey but LOL if I do it it will go for hours Australian Idol DVD?????? Lol ... don't want to cut anything off the clips... wanna put every single detail in it.....
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Simona7 wrote:there's a video tribute to Stan's idol journey AI website but it's pretty short...

Have no idea if in past series they have brought out any DVD about the winner's journey Australian Idol DVD?????? Icon_question

We could do it ourselves. A fan made tribute to Stan's journey but LOL if I do it it will go for hours Australian Idol DVD?????? Lol ... don't want to cut anything off the clips... wanna put every single detail in it.....

as far as i know only the first series did produce a dvd as i have it....lol....and it would be hard to cut clips of stan.....editing by a stan fan....would there actually be any editing......lol..or would we just edit out everything but stans....smilin.......deb

i was joking about the title as if i would.......i noticed its changed so sorry if i offended anyone.....deb
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 pm

oh Deb, I just changed the title so ppl know what this thread is about at a glance. no offence taken! I don't even know what you meant by it! LOL!
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Ataahua wrote:oh Deb, I just changed the title so ppl know what this thread is about at a glance. no offence taken! I don't even know what you meant by it! LOL!

roll means to mug....lol......to rough up......i thought actually after i wrote it people might think i was serious......it is so not me....that is the funny part....would rather rough up people by feeding them mudcake........;0)....i seriously do want a dvd of stan though....seriously......very......completely serious.....nods head vigourously.....;0)
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 pm

well, the only other Winner's Journey album I ever got was Damien Leith's and that had the DVD of his performances. I didn't get it straight after he won though, but a few months later so they might have released it as a special edition of the Winner's Journey with DVD.

so maybe they might do that with Stan. release a special edition later. but i'm not sure so don't quote me. heh.
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Ataahua wrote:well, the only other Winner's Journey album I ever got was Damien Leith's and that had the DVD of his performances. I didn't get it straight after he won though, but a few months later so they might have released it as a special edition of the Winner's Journey with DVD.

so maybe they might do that with Stan. release a special edition later. but i'm not sure so don't quote me. heh.

I only ever bought guys sebastians and caseys albumn and the dvd from 2003 with guy in it.....and i own all guys albumns and watching for casey and now i have stan walker to add to my favourite peoples......lol.which is why i have itchy hands for a dvd this year......deb....
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 pm

I know i so would love a copy aswell.. I remember i got them all. "AI uncut", "Greatest Moments". "The final 12" & "Karaoke hits". I love them all.
    I'm with you Tes, they should have brought out a "Special Edition" with the DVD with it.
    loggie4eva
    loggie4eva
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by loggie4eva Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:04 pm

It would be really cool if there was a dvd, but i don't think that's gonna happen.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey loggie4eva, its not good, but there is definately no idol dvd coming out this year i was advised by email that they will not be bringing one out this year....
    cries
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 am

[b] They will Once i get to them lol! Australian Idol DVD?????? 515754 on a australian idol DVD 2009 Been waiting soo long for one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm