Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
josephineperrot
shoooshoo
QueenTiger
Simona
RobynO99
Ataahua
10 posters

The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec

Ataahua
    Ataahua

The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec Empty The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec

Post by Ataahua Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm

I don't think we have any WA fans amongst us... Shocked

anywayz, it's at Lakeside Joondalup shopping centre from 4-6pm.

more info:
    http://www.lakesidejoondalup.com/
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec Empty Re: The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec

Post by RobynO99 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Poor Stan - more travel. Only the 14th where I am - lol - this time zone thing is whacky!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec Empty Re: The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec

Post by Simona Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

yes, we have ini!!! she is lives in WA The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec Icon_sunny

I'm sure she knows but gonna give her a buzz on FB and Twitter just in case!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Poor Stan all right, he at WA tomorrow, then back to Sydney for signing at Blacktown on saturday morning & the carols at the domain saturday evening and then signing at Warringah on sunday. I hope he gets a break over Christmas... ☀
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 pm

I wont be there, but i look forward to the video diaries been put up! :) yeah!!!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 am

I hope he has a good crowd in Perth and ini gets to see him!! or someone she knows does and gives us more info
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Stan was on our local radio station (92.9) this morning. He sounds like he is handling it all so well, even though it's tiring. He was asked about crazy fans - said some girls try to kiss him. Was asked about getting married and having a big family / ideal girl - he said the girl would have to love God more than she loves him and have a good heart.

I can't go this afternoon because of family commitments. Unusual for Joondalup to be hosting Stan - normally the idols appear at the Galleria (which is more local to me). If it was at the Galleria, I would probably be able to slip down to see him but J is too far away.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

thanks for that update ini! The PERTH signing event on 2moro 16th Dec Icon_biggrin

I'll have to search utube for that interview ... bed time for me now!
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

don't live in perth.

guess I'll c him some other time.
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 am

oh didn't read properly. that was yesterday anyway. :^0:
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

I think I will call you 'infinity' I keep getting the numbers wrong in your user name lol..
    I do not live in Perth either but from what someone said in FB he was lovely and gracious and very polite and excellent when he performed
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 pm

I saw some pictures of him he looked alot more 'alive' than he did in brisbane Razz i didn't like what he was wearing though haha
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:03 pm

where did you see the pics and what was he wearing? come on spit it out lol tell us in a fashion reporter type of way exactly his clothing attire
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm

lol on his facebook someone put a photo up:
    Well he was wearing a dark blue Jean shirt very strange it wasn't a jacket but a shirt it looked a little tight Razz and as usual his black skinny leg jeans and his white runners Big Smile
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 am

haha..well his not a fashion statement type of guy..needs a fashion person to help him out
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:26 pm

wow thats mad!@! who went?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 pm