Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
Simona
QueenTiger
8 posters

Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Empty Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning

Post by QueenTiger Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Watch Stan On 'Sunrise' Tomorrow!10.12.09
    Tune into 'Sunrise' on Channel 7 tomorrow morning at 7.50am to see Stan Walker perform his debut single 'Black Box'! Stan's new album 'Introducing... Stan Walker' is in stores and online now and features 'Black Box'!

SOURCE: http://www.stanwalker.com.au/newsEvents/home.do?newsId=20030829006581
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Empty Re: Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning

Post by Simona Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 pm

thanks for posting renee Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_biggrin

We have the full december schedule on another thread also in this section... is stan coming near you? unfortunately for me he won't come to Melbourne just yet Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning 554122

So, let's all set our alarm for tomorrow morning at 7:20.
    You have to allow time for breakfast and get kiddies ready for school (if any) Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_bounce
    Then you can just sit back and enjoy our gorgeous Stanylicious! Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_cheers
    can't wait for sunrise Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_sunny I'll see you all here in this thread tomorrow to comment on the performance, interview, his outfit and everything else Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Fresse
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Lol unfortuantly I'll be sleeping :( I can't wake up that early now it's holidays haha
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm

alright sarah, don't worry. You can come here and read all the juicy details Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_twisted
    then later on we'll have the video in the video section soooo... .it's all good Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_cool
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm

LOL don't worry I will Wink but I could suprise myself and wake up early I'd rather see him on tv live I miss that :( but if I miss I still have carols in the domain to look foward too Big Smile
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 pm

haha I am old and I cannot get up that early either so be like Sarah come in and watch it..thanks Renee you sweetheart for telling us!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 am

Lmaoo I can't believe I missed I woke up at 6, then I woke up at 7:30 and fell asleep till 8:05 lmaooo dammit ;(
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 am

me too woke up early but just stayed in bed I hate getting up early time just goes so slow lol..someone will post the video clip on here for us I am sure
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:35 am

Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning 00020461</A></A>

I missed it. Woke up at 7:20.... shower.... breakfast .... 7:51 I was there.... "mmmm not started yet".... ok, went to dry my hair.... and at 7:57 was all over Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning 00020461
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Ohh omg :( poor Simona Razz you should of just watched lols forget your hair. :)
    kaha
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by kaha Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 am

Poor Simona!! He was on early - 740 so not really your fault!!

He was good but he had really daggy back up singers doing dodgy hand movements!!!

Honestly can't wait for him to release another single - Black box is catchy - but Im getting over it, especially after hearing Think Of Me. Its a much better song way more suited to him and his style.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 am

Lols daggy hand movements I can imagine Razz did he talk at all?
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am

hey thanks guy Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_biggrin I feel better now... at 7:40 was still inthe shower Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_porc soooo

watched the vid now. dunno about the backup singers... I was too busy looking at him Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_cyclops Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Herz
    juwbilee
    juwbilee
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by juwbilee Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:27 pm

holy moly! i was soooo excited for him to be on sunrise this morning I woke up at 6! knew he was only on at 7.50 but couldn't wait! i watched all the boring news and everything and now I know all too well that today's weather in melb is 20 degrees bc they only showed the weather about a zillion times lol

it looked like it was too early for him haha :^0:
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 pm

sarahbunny wrote:Lols daggy hand movements I can imagine Razz did he talk at all?

OMG he was amzing this morning, he was on at 7.40 this morning not 7.50 i was lucky that i was up.
    Sarah yeah he did talk a little about the album & he said he starting to write for his next album (can't wait for that)
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning 149823 @ julie watching the melb weather for a zillion time ...

I think you are right. He possibly woke up at 6 like you .... getting ready, breaky, going to the studio, setting up, warming up the voice... does he need to warm up his voice?
    no, because having a natural voice he might not need to do that... Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_scratch
    anyway, it was an early start for him... Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Sleep
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm

[quote="Simona7"]thanks for posting renee Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_biggrin

We have the full december schedule on another thread also in this section... is stan coming near you? unfortunately for me he won't come to Melbourne just yet Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning 554122

Yeah, Stan is down at Circulary Quay on saturday which i'm going to for the lauch of the P&O cruise. & the following saturday he is at Blacktown Westpoint and then at Domain carols. So i think i am going to have a packed 2 weekends with Stan. ❤ can't wait... :cheers:

sorry simo i realised after i posted that Tes had it on another thread.
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Yeah it was really weird, they were advertising 7.50 and even the commerical break before 7.40 they said "Oh coming up soon" which is usually what they say for something that's coming up in 2 ad breaks time (sorry, I know from experience Razz ) but then randomly they had a long break and he came on. It was good performance though, there was a full band: drums, guitar, back up vocals. It sounded really good and smooth for early in the morning but I know some of you guys said the back ups were dodgy with the movements, I thought they were pretty cool haha. It's the same thing the back up singers were doing when he won at the Opera House and sang Black Box at the end :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 pm

QueenTiger wrote:sorry simo i realised after i posted that Tes had it on another thread.
    No renee, it was absolutely fine. We are making a thread for each appearance so we can discuss details of each event without having jumbled up comments all in one thread. I was genuinely asking to check the schedule to see when Stan was coming near you. Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_biggrin

We have dreamy representing us tomorrow at Brisbane.... can't wait to hear her story when she comes back. I created a thread for tomorrow Queen Street Mall instore where we can all read the details. Stan on Sunrise tomorrow morning Icon_sunny
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:31 am

Hey guys,
    Simona you're so funny......I'm still laughing, that really got my funny bone.. Razz
    But yes I feel where your coming from...thats probably why I can't stop cracking up at ya cos I totally missed it myself...I was waiting impatiently from 6am, played his album in anticipation.....walked inside to check the time.....yep all looking good only 7.30 might just do my hair while I'm waiting.....got so carried away....stopped ran inside to check the time.....what the heck, its just gone 8, ran to turn the telly on what do I get the jolly newz.....threw a right tantrum...banged this door and that door, stamped my feet in frustration looked at my hair and the air turned blue...blamed my hair lol!
    But no worries, later on that day checked the fan newz and someone had kindly put the link to channel 7 sunrise show so I was able to watch our Stan, finally. OOOOOhhhhh what joy that was!!!!
    Back up singers? I saw their hand movements but wasn't really taking any notice my eyes were glued watching and listening to Stan.
    Is this right was his brother one of the back up singers?

Taichi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:16 pm