Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

2 posters

Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010]

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] Empty Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010]

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Stan Walker won Australian Idol in 2009, as well as four Awards at the New Zealand Music Awards, and has a chart topping album that debuted at number one on the charts, including the singles, "Black Box," "Unbroken," and "Choose You" George Penk asks some personal questions about Stan's faith in God, his life journey and how he responds to those people who don't appreciate that he talks so openly about how Jesus has affected his life.

click link to listen to the interview:
    http://www.rhema.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6886:one-2-one-chuck-missler-and-difficult-questions&catid=86:one-2-one&Itemid=430

Last edited by LASERAsmiles on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] Empty Re: Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010]

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 pm

this interview is so amazing.

and yeah, did any of you guys see what people were saying on Stan's facebook when he posted that Altiyan won? lol people were fighting on his status! Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] 594917 like some people were saying how stan ruined it for them and everything and just making a really big deal out of it.. Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] 88225 and some people, were on stan's side Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] 333657 like seriously, was it really that bigga deal? and it was all over facebook and twitter anyway and everyone was blaming Stan for spoiling it? duh

stan wrote:where are people at? what has this world come to?

stan wrote: i am not the type of person or celebrity or whatever, artist, that people-pleases. i just bring truth.
    Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] 333657
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010] Empty Re: Stan Walker interview with Rhema FM [13Dec2010]

Post by Nicola Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 pm

I listened to that interview on Rhema when they played it on Monday morning. I always like to hear what he has to say when interviewed by a Christian radio station - you get to hear what's really important to him and what's on his heart and what he REALLY thinks about things. I didn't know about the x-factor spoiler thing - he really puts it into perspective like Lasera quoted above. Some of the things he said really challenged me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am