Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
todreaminblue
sarahbunny
inikamoze
Taichimisty
Simona
Ataahua
10 posters

BLACK BOX music video

Ataahua
    Ataahua

BLACK BOX music video Empty BLACK BOX music video

Post by Ataahua Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

lol!

okay, I love Stan and I know this is his very first video....that's why it's so funny!!!
    in some scenes he looked bored and/or tired. which understandably, he probably was. but i still couldn't help but LOL!

LOVE YOU STAN!!!❤
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

BLACK BOX music video Empty Re: BLACK BOX music video

Post by Simona Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

BLACK BOX music video Lol

omg ... I just wanna cuuddle him... BLACK BOX music video Herz congratz on first video clip Stany!

He's so cute... it's his first video ... in some point he can't help but smile and he so adorable!
    Love it at 2:05 ... the look btween the two... then the scenes on the couch and the dance bit....

I wish the made him move a bit more; they just concetrated on his face... which is gorgeous... but he is not confident enough with the camera yet (he said that too) they should have had more things going on on the "party" or better, another location all together... on a ship in the ocean or something.... the set up is too "still"
    anyone feels the same?
    good on ya Stanylicious!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am

Hey...I absolutely luved it!!! :flower:
    I'm biased, I'm with you Simona I would've liked to have seen him move more and the set up was faaar to still for my liking. I want more for our Stan the man!!! He's my superstar and a legend in the making!!!
    Have to say he's just too cute for words. Watch out all you girls out there cos here comes "Stan the man" bounce yahooooooo
    We luv you Stan
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 am

hi Taichimisty BLACK BOX music video Icon_biggrin Welcome to the forum BLACK BOX music video Icon_cheers
    can i call you misty? or taichi? BLACK BOX music video Icon_smile your name is sooo cute!

Yes, I'm biased too.... big time... you can say that out loud BLACK BOX music video 149823

It's such a joy from me to see our lovely Stan growing and developing into a rockstar!

Hope we can chat some more Taichimisty around the forum BLACK BOX music video Icon_flower
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 am

Hey Simona,

You are more than welcome to call me by which ever version you want. :cheers:
    I look forward to chatting with you and thank you for the warm welcome!!! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 pm

I must admit I had a few chuckles watching it - our Stan is such a greenhorn :^0:

Gorgeous, though. :flower:

What is it with S/BMG and their love of harbour-hugging houses? scratch
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:12 pm

I had a laugh with this clip, Stan cannot do a Britany which I guess is a good thing cus we can ensure he will always sing live, work on the lip syncingskills cyclops
    but Stan looked super sexy in it :cheers:
    Pretty good for first video clip ❤
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Simona7 wrote:BLACK BOX music video Lol

omg ... I just wanna cuuddle him... BLACK BOX music video Herz congratz on first video clip Stany!

He's so cute... it's his first video ... in some point he can't help but smile and he so adorable!
    Love it at 2:05 ... the look btween the two... then the scenes on the couch and the dance bit....

I wish the made him move a bit more; they just concetrated on his face... which is gorgeous... but he is not confident enough with the camera yet (he said that too) they should have had more things going on on the "party" or better, another location all together... on a ship in the ocean or something.... the set up is too "still"
    anyone feels the same?
    good on ya Stanylicious!

I think the ocean would have been perfect even stan walking towards some girl the waves crashing on the shore.......dont get what a pool party has to do with black box unless the black box is at the bottom of the pool...but nah....lol....its in the freakin ocean.......smilin....besides that loved it his voice his shy first video wont take long for him to get up there with the best of them..and definate movement as the boy can move when he performs live.....so let him bring it....lol...deb
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm

omg ini BLACK BOX music video Fresse

I looooooooove your avatar BLACK BOX music video Icon_flower

todreaminblue wrote:

dont get what a pool party has to do with black box unless the black box is at the bottom of the pool...but nah....lol....its in the freakin ocean.......smilin....
    BLACK BOX music video 149823
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks!

It's the real Ini - or at least what he looked like when I fell in love with him. lol!

ETA: Now I just have to work on a Stan The Man signature! :cheers:
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

todreaminblue wrote:

I think the ocean would have been perfect even stan walking towards some girl the waves crashing on the shore.......dont get what a pool party has to do with black box unless the black box is at the bottom of the pool...but nah....lol....its in the freakin ocean.......smilin....besides that loved it his voice his shy first video wont take long for him to get up there with the best of them..and definate movement as the boy can move when he performs live.....so let him bring it....lol...deb

Yep - I'm with you - I didn't think the setting had much to do with the song - and the girl sitting beside him - if that was supposed to be the "ex" - there wasn't any angst there.

Not a bad video for a first - but I just want SO MUCH for him to top the charts!!!!

Good summer theme though, with summer coming, and it did encourage the use of the track as a dance track - which I think it will be an terrific dance track.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

OMG OMG

Congrats Stan on your first video clip. Thats was awesome. I do agree though the scenery was a big still. But i wasn't watching the scenery i was watching the awesome Stan the Man.
    Keep up the great work, you are the Man. bounce

Love ya Stan. You are the bomb.... ❤
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 am

dont get what a pool party has to do with black box unless the black box is at the bottom of the pool...but nah....lol....its in the freakin ocean.......smilin....

I luv that....couldn't stop laughing...you are too much dreaminblue!!! My thoughts exactly. :^0: lol!
    I'm with you Robyn...I want much more for our Stan...I want him at the top of the charts. ☀ ❤
    I want him to be a superstar then megastar then a legend!!!! He deserves it...such talent, such character, such a deep and meaningful person. :cheers: :cheers:
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 am

I had to watch the video several times,lets face it-- a video should do some justice for the lyrics of the song.I'm with some of you who mentioned the Ocean.Yes it would have been better with a bit of the ocean and most of all focused on the the storyline.
    I think we Stan fans could come up with a better idea, in future Ha Ha!
    Stan you are lucky bro, that voice is tantalising lol!
    Congrats on your first video and i'm hangin out for that album!! ☀
    stan.the.man
    stan.the.man
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by stan.the.man Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:31 pm

stan is a mad person i love all the songs he does he got talent i want to hold him and not let go

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 am