Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+8
Linda
fynesthorse
Taichimisty
nick_93
sarahbunny
Simona
Ataahua
QueenTiger
12 posters

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

Post by fynesthorse Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 pm

haha , i know thats why ima try and leave very early so i can get him to sign my cd & also my spare aussie idol grandfinal ticket which i saved for the memoriess !! & ima have to borrow my cousins camera as my one is broken and wont be getting a new one until after christmas :x gooolllyyy hope all goes well Big Smile !
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th

Post by Simona Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 149823 gazillions ??? Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 149823 Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 149823

Lovely Linda made me laugh! For the sake of Stan's fame i hope there will be gazillions there at the event LOL

You guys still have two days to organise things.... be ready for the Stan effect... Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Affraid

You'll have to find a way to promote stan's state forum! no t-shirts yet but you could give him a note with the forum web address or even a xmas card with the address put somewhere Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Icon_cheers you guys are our next chance to be noticed!
    lemme know what you think!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 am

looooooooove the excitement!!! Razz
    'nice one'

So happy for you all!
    Brings back memories.......
    Enjoy.......waiting to hear all about it....its too far for me, but feel the vibes comin' from you all....loooove it ☀

Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 am

ok I'm off to get a nice chrissie card LOL.
    Also going to tell him about my singing dentist since he is having his wisdom teeth out on monday! LOL
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:33 am

You rock Linda.... Razz
    I laugh hard core at your posts.....bubbly, energetic, ready for anything, bring it on.....looooove it. lol:)
    Enjoy yourself....as if I need to say that lol:)

Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Awwwwwwww now I'm blushing :oops:
    I'll try and fight off the little bimbettes and get a message & christmas card to the boy. Gawd he must be feeling it by now!
    Nathan just posted that he was off shopping with Stan today. I hope they have their disguises on otherwise they could be severely mobbed! LOL
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 pm

haha yes by Mz Linda who will be the mobsteress
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm

daaammmnnnnn , cant go anymore :x * teaaarrrrsssss * - something came up and im spewing about it :( goshh im such a baby but linda take heaps of piks & dw just tackle all those bimbos to the side and tell them to make way , HA HA ! jks but cant wait to hear how it all goes :) ..
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Will do! I'm heading out pretty early and then after that heading to carols so I won't be on hardly at all tomorrow. I have camera charged, 200mm lens on, card written and ready, urmmmm crap, now I have to find some clothes! LMAO
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm

have a great time Linda!! see you when you pop in to give us a rundown..xx
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Linda you are da man! to use a stanism Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Lol

I can pic you ready to go so full of energy..... I want to come with ya Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 554122

but I can't... fynest you must be spewing alright! Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Icon_mad don't worry, sydney is one frequent stop for Stan apparently..... nothing like Melbourne Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Hey Linda! Nathan & stan were so funny and entertaining today on FB.. I loved it! the only disguise they had were their sunnies Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Lol .. .should have wore something more effective Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Suspect
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 pm

ahhhhhh , yess i cant believe im not going :( buht i know down the line there will be more appearances of stan in sydney :) ahaha , lol @ stan and nathan with their sunnies , LOLS i wonder if they were even able to shop or were they being swammped by fans , LOLS !! & where they shop cos i know that nathan lives down paramatta ways , hmmmmm ! LOLS ..
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 pm

mmmm. ... Nathan posted "Nathan Brake Is on his way to the city to go shopping with stan".... so paramatta... city... sydney Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Icon_scratch
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:52 pm

ooohhhh city , awww i dont really shop that way so yeaa .. hehe , LOLS
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 am

omg omg omg today is the day!
    Yaya!
    I still can't believe we'll get to see him today ... cross fingers I get to meet him too
    *does a happy dance like a stupid schoolie* :^0:
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 am

ha ha ha......thrilled for you Linda....you go girl and enjoy......I so understand how pumped you are......I am so enjoying your excitement!!! Razz
    Tell us all about it we are 'all ears'.

Cheers Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:02 am

Thanks darl,
    Do I look ok? *shoves her face into computer screen*
    I hope so, I have to fight with the young and gorgeous Stanettes you know?
    heh heh
    BTW my daughter has piked out. She's too interested in sleeping to come with me to blacktown today! grrrrrrrrrrr :x
    I have NO idea what's wrong with her! After all we are talking about STAN here... for heavens sakes! Children, they have no appreciation huh?
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 am

haha Linda I love sleeping in! does she like Stan's singing? if not well no wonder she does not want to go

poor Fynesthorse there will be plenty of time to go see Stan especially if you live in Sydney where his based i think at the moment!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:36 pm

OMG OMG OMG he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME> I met up with the Queen Tiger! WHat a GREAT day. I took like 150 photos! LMAO@me. We'll be swapping pics! Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 000203FB

And and andn we were first in line to get an autograph and and and I spoke to his Dad and his Mama. OMG I am one ultra happy old bag that now has the spirit of a schoolie! ROFLMAO
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm

LMAOOO linda lucky you was their a big crowd?? what didi you say to himm?
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Yep big crowd. I didn't say much. I just said he was majorly awesome and stuff like that. He thanked me and then we were rushed along. Heaps of people getting autographs. Shame I couldn't hang out a bit longer. I had to dash afterwards as I'm off to the carols in a few minutes
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 pm

ohh double dose of stan haha lucky you... :) naww hopefully he warmed his voice up for tomight...im just excited to watch him on tv again lawls
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm

I am so glad you had a great time meeting him..I know you will tell us more when you get back from the carols..when you get back to earth again lol Linda
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 pm

yes Sarah us poor melbourne fans will have to contend with tonight's show on tv! but he said his singing two songs..which is great..I am going to cook dinner soon and get already for it
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 pm

awwww I love youe enthusiasm Linda! it reminds of mine Stan Walker Performance at Blacktown Dec 19th - Page 2 Lol

Can't wait to see all the pics you took! how's Stan mama and dad? I chat with April on FB few times. She is lovely and a down to heart woman! No wonder Stan is such a gorgeous person!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 pm