Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
fynesthorse
kiwianabananarama
_KENNY
taylor0793
surfer
QueenTiger
10 posters

Summerbeatz 2010

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 Empty Re: Summerbeatz 2010

Post by fynesthorse Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

OMGG - ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TILL I GET TO SEE STAN AGAIN :) ! dw , im up early to line up and get one of the best views in the house huyya happy dance 60s dance !!
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm

hahahah fynest Big Smile exciterrrrd for you! have fun everyone :) roll eyes
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 Empty I am going I am going I am going

Post by stanozfan Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

happy dance huyya huyya happy dance Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 163212 huyya

I am going to see Stan again....yipiiii....
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 am

Aw gees...K's Mummy...oops I don't have FB anymore...deactivated it a month back coz I hardly go there compared to eveyone else in this house lol

yay Fynest...don't forget those videos cuz!!

Aw You guys are gonna have tons of fun..we wanna hear all about it pleze!!!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 am

wooo , did anyone else go to the sydney summerbeatz ?

well it was AMAZINGG ! even though i wasnt so happy with how acer arena handled the crowd when it was time to go in - seeing all the artist made me happy , LOL !

yess stan was on first and he was awesome ! seriously he had everything going on with his back up dancers and i think beyonce better step back cos that boy can moovvee - watching him perform made you think that he has been in the industry for ages but stan was just born for it Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 163212 ! i think he had israel and some other dude up with him too and most of the songs were remixed .. he sang black box , choose you , unbroken , one thing & homesick from memory .. jive pitt was the place to be on the night so kaitiakis mummy go harrd - stink that i got GA which was behind jive but anywhos ..

ja rule was next and i cant believe so many girls that i met didnt even know who he was - LOL ! but then again ja rule goes back old school and all these girls were all young but he was awesome singing to his old school hits & taking his shirt off - omygossh love! .. travie mccoy was on after and he got the crowd pumping when singing to 'billionaire' then it was ciara and she was great , an amazing dancer too and as stan said on facebook she is really pretty in real life .. flo rida was like amaazzingg , he suprised me cos i thought he wouldnt be that good but i was wrong - he had everything going on , took his jacket off signed it and then chucked it to the crowd as well as chucked some other stuff and gave roses to the ladies in the crowd & he even gets some girls on stage . but they had to save akon till last and he was just incredible ! even though it was my 2nd time seeing him perform this year he tends to always have something different .. and it was different ! as he usually crowd surfs he came out in one of those blow up ball or whatever it is call and was rolling in the crowd singing . he was just the perfect ending !

i was so sore by the end of the night but seeing stan and the others was all worth it and would do it all again if i could ! haha .. so yepp , that was my wrap up of the night and kiwi i got videos but there is something wrong with uploading it to my computer so ill get back to you on that ! ..

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 am

OHMYGOSHHHHH!! Amazing review of the night Fynest! Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 333657 Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 163212 Summerbeatz 2010  - Page 2 913396 aaah I wish I could've gone! Akon had a zorb?? Was he inside it?? Man that sounds amazing!! And all the artists too...Ja Rule, Ciara, FloRida, Stan!...wowzers!!
    No worries about the vids cuz...when ever you can is fine...have a rest!!

Aw are you sore from fighting the crowd?..."sacurittee!" lol

fynest wrote...

yess stan was on first and he was awesome ! seriously he had everything going on with his back up dancers and i think beyonce better step back cos that boy can moovvee - watching him perform made you think that he has been in the industry for ages but stan was just born for it

The Stan had his moves on! He is a true performer and he would be enjoying the crowd too. Aw thanx for this...I've been thinking about you over the weekend...knowing you wud have had tooo much fun at summerbeatz haha..

Thanx Fynest!! Loved the whole review! xo

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

thanks kiwi ! aww yeah if only you came or if they would go to nz - would be mean .. yepp akon was inside the thing and he rolled on to the crowd - it was just crazy ! LOL ! yes i was sore from sitting in line since 7am to fighting with the crowd during the concert tryna hold my ground all night * i will cuuuttt them * haha , but nah it was all good ! ..

well hope to hear how summerbeatz went in the other states :) !
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 pm

YAY I LOVE STANS STATE! WE GET REVIEWS! haha
    thanks so much Fynest! love it! wish i couldve gone..
    People on twitter were like "You were so amazing tonight!" "I didn't know you could move like that!" hahaha (Y)

and OMG i watched the video of Akon in the ball thing and when rolled through the crowd! IT LOOKS SO FUN! when i watched it i was like, OMGGGG I WANNA DO THAAAAT! here's the video: