Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
Kaitiakis_Mummy
sarahwithanh27
cocosparklez
nick_93
josephineperrot
QueenTiger
Taichimisty
kalaivani
kiwianabananarama
Linda
Simona
sarahbunny
radelaide
17 posters

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Post by Simona Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi guys and Nicola my friend, my thoughts are with you. The night of the concert i talked about the earthquake in your city with a couple from NZ and thought of you xxx hope things will be better soon for you and your family :)

I uploaded the videos. One ( the longest) is blurry dang! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne - Page 3 548796

the second one is a little better.... Stan looks hot, i like the hair lol

here they are ....

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:31 am

aw the vids are cool!!!! yes you get sore upper arms lol...aw simo great work cuzzz...did you dance for me/with me cuz?lol...he looks so relaxed and having a ball on stage in his element!...aw great work guys...fantastic...gosh his voice sounds so awesome...better than VNZMA night i think...wow Taya singing New York...OMGosh stunning Alicia Keys cover of New York Stan (yeh better than Kharizma lol)...man i love it...mean!!...great BVs..what was that song after new york? sounds like homesick?!
    aw...that's awesome thanx cuz

Fab story Robyn...loved it!!!...haha holes in the pants...lol you should've tickled him in one of them holes...you got to meet Stan Yay!!.. Do you remember when I joined last year and I wrote my first story about crashing the Maori sports awards and going to the signing and having a hug and a kiss on Stan lol...you said and I quote "I hate you"...well back at you cuz!! haha I'm so jealous..Aw so very very happy you guys had a massive time..

huyya huyya huyya huyya
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks for your kind thoughts Robyn regarding our earthquakes - we have had some today but I didn't feel them - feeling a bit better than yesterday - I was a bit of a mess for a while as were many here - most agree that it felt far bigger than a 5 (we've had a few magnitude 5 aftershocks and this felt more like a 6 as many had damage like in the 7 - including liquefaction appearing in some suburbs again).
    Anyway! Simo - those videos were superb - I can only say Wow what a fabulous performer Stan is and I sooo look forward to one day seeing him perform live! His vocal range is incredible and he seems to be such a generous performer - he doesn't mind letting others shine (ie Taya et al) and really gets people involved and makes sure they have fun - he isn't there just to show off and say "look how awesome I am" although he is, of course!
    I wonder if he's performing in Adelaide during the week 28th Nov - 5th Dec? We found out yesterday we're going to be going there to see my Dad, accompanying my husband on a work trip - we're so excited, it would be great if Stan was doing something there at that time to be able to see him....
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Yes Nicola...you must see Stan and enjoy a live concert..and take the girls...coz he loves the lil fans the most I think!

Stan is doing a tour of NZ promoting his latest album but I have no idea when the dates are..BUT I know I'm gonna go to 1 or 2 lol..maybe 3 if they aren't too expensive.

Simo...I made your video Blackbox/New York my feature on yt and sent it to the club lol...It's so Choice! xo
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks Kiwiana - Sophie would so love to meet Stan - even Abigail likes him now (after months of saying "I don't want Stan! I want the Wiggles! or Bob the Builder!). This morning Abigail(3) got up to dance to "Choose You" when it came on the radio (Rhema play it nearly every morning sometime between 6 & 9am) then Sophie(6) joined in (I was already in the kitchen) then Mark got up too,and we were all dancing around the kitchen! I couldn't help but wonder what Stan would think if he could've seen us all - a whole family dancing around to his music, enjoying each others' company!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 pm

WOW that a great account of the night Robyn & Simo. Awesome you got to chat with him aswell.. Awesome Video's aswell Simo...
    huyya Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne - Page 3 913396 Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne - Page 3 163212
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm

How good was it?! I experienced my first Haka that night! Big Smile
    Taya (and all the other back-up vocalists ofcourse) are just stunning! Deserved songs of their own!
    So cool that you both got to go have a chat. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am