Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+3
fynesthorse
QueenTiger
radelaide
7 posters

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by radelaide Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Aaaagh, I'm a Youtube newbie ... this is taking me forever!! More coming...
    He was frickin awesome... punk1

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by QueenTiger Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

hehehe. Love them kel. I already have them on my f/b. I sent you an email aswell babe hope you get it.xx
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by fynesthorse Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

thanks for these radalaide ; aweessoommee stuff Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 163212 X
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Man's world is Stantastic! what a performance! great vocals as usual!
    thanks K.... i saw other vids on your utube channel... can we post them? Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Fresse
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm

wow! thanks Qt and radelaide, he still gives me goosebumps and tears every time i watch him perform.
    Man's world ---- that voice, brings out our own emotions i guess.This gig would have given Stan more exposure and stage presence.
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Simona wrote:Man's world is Stantastic! what a performance! great vocals as usual!
    thanks K.... i saw other vids on your utube channel... can we post them? Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA Fresse
    Thanks for posting Simo (and putting these in correct thread!) - much appreciated. Have a couple more to come when I get a chance to upload - Smash Into You (awesome!) and part of 'Put your hand in the hand' (not so awesome - missed the start and my vid had a bit of glitch part way through).
    Wasn't til I watched the Black Box vid back that I noticed the music stuff up (towards the beginning) - didn't notice it on the night, clearly too focussed on my paparazzi duties (particularly the subject matter woot woot)!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank you K for these vids, can't wait for smash into you! yes!

Stan said the audio stuffed up in one of his twitts.... still sounded great!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:41 am

Wot joy....awesum watching Stan in motion....his confidence has grown in leaps and bounds...WTG Stan!
    Be still my heart....lol...!!!! LMAO

Thank you Radelaide and Renee!!! Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 333657

Taichi

PS...whose the new back up singer?????....was she one of the BV for Aussie idol?

Last edited by Taichimisty on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : being nosey)
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Most welcome Taichi!Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA 333657

Not sure of BV's name but she was the one Stan borrowed from Jessica Mauboy that night.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Anything for our family of SSF Taichi.xx
    I don't know her name but as Kel said she is from Jessica Mauboy.
    But as you all know me wasn't listening or looking at her anyway.... hahaha. wub
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:28 pm

first song of the night...
    only part because it took me a minute to get organised and had a vid glitch part way through ...paparazzi fail!!stupid1