Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

5 posters

Fans wait for hours to see idol

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Fans wait for hours to see idol Empty Fans wait for hours to see idol

Post by Simona Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Fans wait for hours to see idol Web01i10
    PICTURE MARK McKEOWN: Chontelle Strijkers-Bell chats with Australian Idol winner Stan Walker as he signs her copy of his debut album inside Marbecks CD Shop at Bayfair Shopping Centre yesterday.

She may have appeared a little bit awestruck at first but Arataki school girl Chontelle Strijkers-Bell soon found she had the perfect icebreaker when it was her turn to meet Australian Idol winner Stan Walker at Bayfair Shopping Centre yesterday.
    The 10-year-old Year 6 Arataki School student had waited for at least an hour in the huge queue of fans who turned up to meet their idol who was signing copies of his debut CD.
    She was able to brag to Walker she attended school last year with two of his cousins, Rangimarie and Marieka. His cousins were now at intermediate, she said.
    Hundreds of fans waited patiently for their turn to spend a few minutes with Walker inside Marbecks CD shop and Chontelle clearly made good use of her time with her idol and held on to her signed copy of Introducing Stan Walker with both hands.
    - Read more in today's Bay of Plenty Times

credit source: http://www.bayofplentytimes.co.nz/local/news/fans-wait-for-hours-to-see-idol/3909315/
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Fans wait for hours to see idol Empty Re: Fans wait for hours to see idol

Post by Simona Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

LOL is that man with the white top and dark cap filming Stan with a pro camera?
    maybe they were doing some filming for the local Tv news??? ahahah if you guys see anything let us know ok? Fans wait for hours to see idol 195478
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm

yuss I went to get my C.D signed but sadly he queue had been stopped becos of the amount of ppl --- Fans wait for hours to see idol 400127
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

omg.... that must been a huge queue lol
    Stan has limited time allocated for signing. I think they ran out of time otherwise he'd have stayed there signing autographs until last person in line!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

HE sure would have stayed, if given the chance to. Bet his managers were whining about it and he had to go :(
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 pm

I wonder if part of the reason his chart performance isn't as good in Australia is that he is doing most of his promotional stuff in New Zealand at the moment?

Although I did notice Black Box was up on the bandit.fm charts again and wonder if that is sinced the Australia Day concert. Damn it, they should have televised that - we needed the Australian promotion for Stan.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

WOW i heard that they cut the line off b4 everyone got to see him. I really feel for the ppl that didn't get to see Him. He is one awesome man that give of his time & i do believe that if he could he would have waited till the last person got up 2 him b4 he left. Must be so hard to have a tight schedule.
    (I know bout lining up, I was at blacktown 5 hrs b4 he performed hahaha.).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 pm