Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Nicola
brighteyes
Hikoi
LASERAsmiles
kiwianabananarama
Lily
Kaitiakis_Mummy
QueenTiger
Taichimisty
Linda
Simona
KrystaBel
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
18 posters

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:57 pm

OK Nicola.. fair enough. Visit the Sth Island plzz Stan!! Big Smile

I have just had a friend visit me from Canberra..she left last Friday, and reminded me that Stan had yet to visit Canberra too... "everybody loves Stan"!! Stanilicious
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ

Post by LASERAsmiles Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 am

YESSS KRYSTABEL!
    "everybody loves Stan" !!
    the ones who live in places he hasn't visited want him..
    the ones who live in places he has visited want him to come again!

come to perth again stan!!

after MELBOURNE, christchurch and canberra Wink
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 pm

LOL @lasera...yep after he's been to all those places....its time to come back to Brissie...we are still waiting for ya.....

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 am

OK...we will see you in Taupo...whoever is going...haha...Hik and Lily and Jokester...and a hubby of somebodys...ahahaa...I'll be at the front of Stage...camera in hand....poster?? ummmmmm....Tee shirt with Stans State on it..yep yep...gotta get it made...but yeaaaa...will be there for sure!! xo huyya
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 am

YOu go girl! You rock and flash the SSFF Shirt!
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

will be there hopefully, aww amazing i need another chance to see him considering i BLEW IT FAIL CAPITAL F at the maunt at bayfair such an idiot man haha
    xoxox i love ya stan
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Rotorua was a hit it was the most successful lakeside since 2000, 40,000 turned up which is amzing considering we r relatively small-Go STan!@!! Bay of Plenty have been blessed (:
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Shot Keita gf...soundz amazing buddy...sorry I missed Rotos...How many songs did Stan sing cuz?? I see vids on YT with Stan singing 3 songs...BB, Smash into you and Purple Rain...what originals did he sing and are there any vids of them? xo
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am

Well, I can't go!! Mums in hospital and I have to help look after my dad,(I'm
    one of his main carers!, don't tell anyone but I'm the number ONE caregiver!!!lol!, but I'm not competitive, no really, I'm not! lol!). So my two ugly blisters(lol!), are going as a duo this time! I've instructed them on how to use the video camera, theyre not to give it to my sisters husband, cos he always looses things! Especially car keys! They're to do us proud, and they have come up with a strategy. They're gonna try and persuade the husband if they can rest the camera on his head while videoing, so its nice and steady, and cos their arms are gonna get tired! bwahahaha! And hes not allowed to talk or sing! and maybe even, not allowed to breathe? bwahahha. Its gonna be hillarious! cant wait! jumping angel
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am

bahahaha Hikoi! the camera kept steady on your brother-in-law's head sounds like a really well thought out plan Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 52856

Hope your parents are well. You sound a lovely well grounded girl, you are a gem!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 am

Awww sorry to hear ur mum is in hospital Hikoi! Hope ur Dad copes ok without ur mum around..even with u caring for him, u are still not ur mum aye!!

At least u have the blisters going to Taupo..and Kiwiana! Good idea to tell the bro-in-law not to sing, talk or BREATH near the camera - but wot a gr8 idea to use his head as the camera rest..bwahahaha.. those pics should come out very well..yup nice and steady!! LMAO
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:43 pm

LOL @ Hikoi.....ur blisters....and bro inlaw for using his head.....thatz really sent me into a laughing fit...thanx ever so much....needed a good laugh.

So sorry to hear bout ur mum....hope she'll be okay!
    Wot an awesum daughter you are taking care of ur parents...they are so blessed having you..."U" ROCK gurl....2 meke!!!!! Take my hat of to ya!!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 pm

hey- yo, in about 1 and half hour Stan will start his first concert!

dayyyyyyyyyym wanna be there so bad Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 565759 can't wait to hear which songs he sang and how he rocked the crowd Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 470944 ahahahah so exciting! Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 28774
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Ohhhh yeyah! Gr8 Simo...it is very excitin, and the weather is sooo fantastic, the concert should really go OFF!!

Wanna wish everyone that's going to Taupo, and all those who have travelled a long way to get to the concert ( like all The SS crew.. lolz) a super Stantastic night!!

Can't wait to hear the details..and see all the vid clips!! woot woot woot woot Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 913396
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:10 pm

hey Krysta! I was reading few comments back and someone said it may not be an all-Stan-concert...
    so went to ticketek NZ website and found this:

Stan Walker & Guests in Taupo

Phone and Web sales will stop at 5pm the day of the concert. Tickets will be available at The Taupo Great Lakes Centre, subject to availability.

Presented by: Events Capital
    Starring: Australian Idol Winner Stan Walker
    Born in Melbourne, Stan and his family moved back and forth from Australia to New Zealand, spending relatively equal periods of his life in both countries. The 19 year-old singer says his heart belongs to both countries, and is fortunate that both countries have embraced him so whole-heartedly.
    “I love Australia, it’s become my new home. New Zealand will always be my first home, but I like to call myself a Mozzie-boy these days – which is a Māori/Ozzie! Australia is the place of opportunity, especially for my people, and it’s just been fantastic that I was able to come over here and have Australians support me, regardless of what color I am, or where I’m from. I really do thank Australia a lot for giving me the opportunity to live my dream out. It’s been amazing.”
    “I want people to not just hear the songs I sing, but I want them to feel the heart behind it. It’s so much more than a pretty lyric, and a pretty melody, I just want them to feel the soul behind my voice, and get a sense of who I am.” - Stan Walker.
    Running times:

Gates Open – 5pm
    Opening Act – 6pm
    Main act – 7pm

So I think there may be the .....(what do you call a band or singer that play in concert before the main act? LOL it is on the tip of my tounge....) at 6pm and then Stan has the main act at 7pm ... I wonder who's else is playing.... if Stan picked the act or was already planned for him.....
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Its gonna be good!! Got texts, and stans doing sound checks/rehersals!! Songs hes sung?
    Now, I'm not saying hes going to sing these BUT...

Mans World
    Purple Rain
    Umbrella
    Crazy-Charles Gnarls
    Apologise
    Now that we've found love
    Crazy-Beyonce

And his hand with the tattoo is bandaged! happy dance
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

ooooh damn! bandaged?!?!?! Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 72960 may be he's gonna take the bandage off just during the concert?

Are the songs you listed Hikoi, the one he is rehearsing? or ya r just guessing?
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm

ALRIIIGHT....dat's wot i'm talkin' bout!!!
    Counting down....
    Lookin' forward to the videos...woohoo!!!

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Simona wrote:hey Krysta! I was reading few comments back and someone said it may not be an all-Stan-concert...
    so went to ticketek NZ website and found this:

Stan Walker & Guests in Taupo

Phone and Web sales will stop at 5pm the day of the concert. Tickets will be available at The Taupo Great Lakes Centre, subject to availability.

Presented by: Events Capital
    Starring: Australian Idol Winner Stan Walker
    Born in Melbourne, Stan and his family moved back and forth from Australia to New Zealand, spending relatively equal periods of his life in both countries. The 19 year-old singer says his heart belongs to both countries, and is fortunate that both countries have embraced him so whole-heartedly.
    “I love Australia, it’s become my new home. New Zealand will always be my first home, but I like to call myself a Mozzie-boy these days – which is a Māori/Ozzie! Australia is the place of opportunity, especially for my people, and it’s just been fantastic that I was able to come over here and have Australians support me, regardless of what color I am, or where I’m from. I really do thank Australia a lot for giving me the opportunity to live my dream out. It’s been amazing.”
    “I want people to not just hear the songs I sing, but I want them to feel the heart behind it. It’s so much more than a pretty lyric, and a pretty melody, I just want them to feel the soul behind my voice, and get a sense of who I am.” - Stan Walker.
    Running times:

Gates Open – 5pm
    Opening Act – 6pm
    Main act – 7pm

So I think there may be the .....(what do you call a band or singer that play in concert before the main act? LOL it is on the tip of my tounge....) at 6pm and then Stan has the main act at 7pm ... I wonder who's else is playing.... if Stan picked the act or was already planned for him.....

Hey Simo - Tip of ur tongue - "The Support Act"...I wonder who they are?? Hmmmmm..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Hikoi wrote:Its gonna be good!! Got texts, and stans doing sound checks/rehersals!! Songs hes sung?

Mans World
    Purple Rain
    Umbrella
    Crazy-Charles Gnarls
    Apologise
    Crazy-Beyonce

OMG...his hand is bandaged?? So he now has the moko/tat!.. Wow!!.. which hand left or right?
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Hikoi wrote:Its gonna be good!! Got texts, and stans doing sound checks/rehersals!! Songs hes sung?

Mans World
    Purple Rain
    Umbrella
    Crazy-Charles Gnarls
    Apologise
    Crazy-Beyonce

Simona wrote:ooooh damn! bandaged?!?!?! Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 72960 may be he's gonna take the bandage off just during the concert?

Are the songs you listed Hikoi, the one he is rehearsing? or ya r just guessing?

Those are some of the songs he sang at practise/rehersal! Last count they said he practised about 10 songs!!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

krysta! the ta moko is posted in "Stan's Profile" go go and have a look... it is so hot! ahahahaah
    Right Hand!!!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey Krysta, there is pictures of his tat under his profile..

Hikoi, thanks for the song posts, & hope u mum is ok...

Kiwi can't wait to see u videos babe, hope you had an awesome day, can't wait to hear the updates...
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

[quote="Hikoi"]

Mans World
    Purple Rain
    Umbrella
    Crazy-Charles Gnarls
    Apologise
    Crazy-Beyonce

Those are some of the songs he sang at practise/rehersal! Last count they said he practised about 10 songs!!

Stan Walker Concert at Lake Taupo, NZ - Page 3 822661 love every song ahahahahah lolololz
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

QueenTiger wrote:Hey Krysta, there is pictures of his tat under his profile..

Hikoi, thanks for the song posts, & hope u mum is ok...

Kiwi can't wait to see u videos babe, hope you had an awesome day, can't wait to hear the updates...

Thanks QT...gonna go check it !! Hmmmm..interesting, Im a little excited!! xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 pm