Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+3
Simona
sarahbunny
Hikoi
7 posters

Comments from Stans Youtube Clips

Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Empty Comments from Stans Youtube Clips

Post by Hikoi Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 am

sourced from: YOUTUBE
    Stan Walker - Australian Idol Audition (2009)

The 3:30 Brisbane audition clip with Stan singing John Legends "Ordinary People". (243,180 views)

winner if he plays his cards right, stays focused and remains consistent...either way, God's got a plan for this kid, someone will snatch him up! Go Stan xx

Have listened to some fine soul and R&B , but this dude is gonna be a star... truly blessed.
    Have never heard a better voice! (a personal thing hey!) Would pay to listen to this!

He's only eighteen... his voice is awesome but wait till his voice really matures and fills out. Going to be the next Luther Vandross. Oh, Really?)

Im from the uk and ive listened to a lot of these auditions and i think hes the best ,him and the 16 year old girl!!

Man Marsha her eyez on you, and i think Dicko and Kyle turned gay for a minute lol one mean voice bro.

Im not really an Idol fan, But I was channel flicking on the TV this particular night...and there was Stan belting out this gem. I stopped, sat in silence and watched as he sang so, so beautifully, almost like he was just singing this song to me. (Im sure lots of other viewers felt the same). Gave me goosebumps!! Well done Stan, and I hope he is the 2009 Strayan Idol!!

just had to come back and refresh my memory, makes me wana cry our whanau is so proud of u stan and how far u have come, marcia was mesmerised and that look on Dickos face at 1.32 when he looked as marcia I knew u had it in the bag, awesome! keeping hitting it stan i look forward to each performance with such excitement goosebumps dude

i am a music producer from sydney and i watch nearly every singing show in the world scouting for talent, im gonna go out on a limb and say he is the best thing to come from any singing show ever in the world.

I was there at the auditions in Brisbane - coz I'm a moari - Stan and I had a chat. He's not a kiwi or an ozi - his heart is pure music, love and respect. HE is truly universal. We're all kin in the eyes of the Lord! Stan - For The Win. Cher Bro!

this is just amazing! i cant believe how talented he is! He is seriously amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! He better win. if austrailia gets it right, they will vote him for number 1! He should come to America1 if he does ill be so happy!

bounce :flower:
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Empty Re: Comments from Stans Youtube Clips

Post by sarahbunny Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 am

Some people leave him great comments, his also got some recognition from Switzerland too people over their love him and England too Big Smile
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am

This comments are and absolute gem! thanks Hikoi for posting them here Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Icon_biggrin
    Most interesting are the one from the producer Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Icon_eek
    i am a music producer from sydney and i watch nearly every singing show in the world scouting for talent, im gonna go out on a limb and say he is the best thing to come from any singing show ever in the world.
    wow! I second that!
    then the ones from overseas users (UK and USA) for them to appreciate Stan so much is a great feeling also brings us back to the marketability discussion (lot of potential there!).
    and this was only his audition! Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Icon_lol

we have the actual video clip of this audition in the video section... should we put this comments there or you'd like to add other comments here from other clips? It would be great if we could retrieve some of the best interesting comments for most clips and post them in each related video topic in the video section? whadda ya think? Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Fresse
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Simona7 wrote: It would be great if we could retrieve some of the best interesting comments for most clips and post them in each related video topic in the video section? whadda ya think? Comments from Stans Youtube Clips Fresse

I think thats a great idea!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm

I know you guys are having withdrawal syptoms lol..I think it is a great idea Hikoi, I will do word document and will copy and paste anything I find as well! lovely idea
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 am

A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ON KEEPING US INFORMED ABOUT STAN
    AND HIS CURRENT MOVEMENTS. YOU HAVE A DONE A GREAT JOB ON THIS SITE.
    I CHECK EVERY DAY TO CATCH UP ON THE LATEST. THANKS AGAIN
    SURFER
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 am

Hey surfer...oi Comments from Stans Youtube Clips 569874 Comments from Stans Youtube Clips 569874 Comments from Stans Youtube Clips 569874 to Stans state cuz! You are most Comments from Stans Youtube Clips 569874 here!! You will love it here...your name suggest you like surfing...is that the
    the net? or the waves?...if its the waves...did you see those massive waves in Hawaii on the news recently..omg...freaky!! and kinda scary but totally amazing!! we'll have to catch up buddy... punk1 hang loose...ahahaha...dw cuz ...youll get used to me!! xo singing cool
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 am

HI KIWIANABANARAMA
    NOW DON'T GET A SHOCK.
    I AM A SURFER OF OLD SURFING AT COOLOONGATTA QUEENSLAND. I LOVE THE
    OCEAN NOW I AM 67 YEARS OLD THAT IS PAST MEMORIES.
    YES I DID SEE THE WAVES IN HAWAII. AMAZING. BY THE WAY MY GRANDCHILDREN
    AND CHILDREN CARRIED ON THE TRADITION.
    THANKS AGAIN. I THINK STAN IS AMAZING. AFTER FOLLOWING MUSIC ALL MY
    LIFE. HE HAS A GREAT FUTURE.
    BYE FOR NOW
    SURFER (OF OLD)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm

WOWWWWW....Ur soooo cool cuz!! i am in awe of you....and you live in COOLoongatta...mmmm...someone else lived there...i cant remember who???hahaha...excellent!! GGGREATTT to meet you! 67 ae! thats awesome...Im 21!!!!!....lmao...ppl are going to kick me here...haha...Im not 21 at all and everyone knows it...haha...Thats so cool... family tradition of surfing passed down in ur generation~awesome!...Im jealous...honest!...my perfect lifestyle to live by the beach...and you are 67 yrs young!!!!
    Stan is doing so well...I hope he comes home to Aus to do more concerts..I think hes stunning!!evrything about him!
    Hopefully I get some great videos of him at his concerts these next 2 days. Have an awesome day cuz! haha...hang Loose brah! bwahahahaha... afro
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Hikoi for the post. It's great to see the comments of what ppl think of stan & his music. Give Him the recognition that he deserves...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm