Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Simona
QueenTiger
6 posters

[16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

[16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Empty [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA

Post by QueenTiger Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 am

Last edited by Simona7 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embedded link + add info)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

[16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Empty Re: [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA

Post by Simona Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks Renee [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_biggrin (I embedded your link)

Stan seemed so tired at the start of the interview [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_neutral then he picked it up a little to finish it off with a lovely perfo of BB ... nice [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_lol

Did you notice Mike, his brother, is shy? how cute [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_smile
    and also we find out that Sydney (backvocalist) is his cousin; he has a nice warm voice.... talent runs right through Stan's whole family [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_cheers
    Also I noticed that the interviewer likes him a lot. He makes nice compliments [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_biggrin ....

Really, every interview Stan makes the interviewer/s "fall" for him straight away! He has such a likable personality....
    I can't wait to meet him in person [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_rabbit ... if he comes to Melbourne soon.... when?!?! [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_cry
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

[16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Empty Re: [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA

Post by QueenTiger Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:35 pm

He does sound tired hey. Its funny their facial expressions when they don't realised that there on camera.... lol! How cute....
    Yeah when i was at Blacktown i found out that sidney was his cousin....They are a very talented family hey..... I ❤ the accoustic version.

thanks again for embedding the video, don't know what happened, when you click on the link it worked then all that writting come up under it. hahaha. oh well. all fixed thanks.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 pm

hope you had a wonderful xmas Renee..and hopefully a even better NY to start the year..xx
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks Josephine, my christmas was ok, but hopefully 2010 will be a greater year, lets watch Stan move higher & higher.....

Hope you have a fantastic christmas as well...thanks for the wishes..xx
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:59 pm

I hope NY will be going to NZ spending xmas there next year..and seeing my grown up kids in the new year some have finished university one has a couple of years the other one a year..so been hard for them to come and visit as much!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 am

wow.. love seeing Stan being Interviewed, and yes Simo we learn that Sydney is a cousin! I thought that might have been the case, but good to have it confirmed. Mike is adorable..shy and cute. I think he was slightly taken aback when the DJ asked him a question... cos it is all about STAN huh? LOLz

..and I got that impression too Simo, that Stan warmed to the interview as it progressed. He does soooo many, and all the same questions really. But Stan, by jus bein Stan... he keeps it all real, and his personality always wins out...yay!

Thanks Rene for sharing this nugget of an interview!

...Josie, you comin to NZ next yr?? And Wellington... I live in Wgtn. Do u think u could bring Stan with u?? LOL... Come to my house...I'd put on a huge feed??
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:41 am

..hahaha Josie, dreams are free!! Although the invitation is still there, come visit me!!
    Well, time for my daily morning walk with STAN.. I walk 3km, in my ears the ipod.. BB starts as I leave my front door, and Amazing Grace ends when I return, reaching the mailbox! I feel energised and spiritualised (is there such a word?? lolz).. ciao for now
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 am

yes, thanks to Renee for finding this gem!

I just love seeing Stan interviewed... especially in this one... you get the sense of who he really is as a person... where he stands in his life,,.... he is pretty opened about his personal life.... and one can only appreciate when an individual wears his heart on his sleeves and he's not afraid of showing his inner side.... like he does in this interview! very nice! I think i'm gonna watch it again LOL

ps. girls, love how you get along and would love to join your personal chat in here but can we please leave one-o-one conversations out of Stan's related sections? [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_tongue pretty Please?? [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_rabbit you could start a topic in the meeting places or off topic forums to chat k? thanks a lot girls! if you have any queries please PM me [16.12.09] Interview & performance by Stan on 98.5 sonshine FM in perth WA Icon_biggrin
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am

No probs guys. I'm so glad that we have a place here that we can share all of Stans achievements. I absolutely loved this interview. Stan is such a awesome person. I agree with you simo, he does wears his heart of his sleeve and is not afraid to show himself. I think that is why so many ppl love him. Big Smile
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanx for that interview...loooove to see him being interviewed....such a breath of fresh air.... ❤
    Doesn't surprise me that Sidneys family....been wondering that....nice to have confirmation....
    Hope you had a nice rest Stanley ready for the busy new year that's comin' up.
    Looooove you just the way you are Stanley!!!! :flower:

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 pm

..had to listen to the interview again. The radio DJ interviewing does a nice job! He does like Stan as simo mentioned in an earlier post. And Stan responds with his own honesty as always. Is this radio station of a Christian nature? Just sometimes Stans interviews are thought provoking and mature, and other times (e.g Hottomato) it is all entertainment and humour..

Also, is this interview the very first time accoustic BB is performed?? I love it.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 pm

I also thought the radio was of a christian nature as they like to refer to Stan perception of god... but can't be sure... maybe someone that listens to that Radio could tell us...

The first time I heard BB acoustic was in take40 countdown website... there's is a topic here with the video of the song... https://stanwalker.forumotion.com/music-f22/stan-sings-black-box-on-take-40-australia-countdown-t231.htm
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm

..Thanks simo, I have seen the vid clip - many times - and it is AMAZING!! As this interview was on the 16 Dec, I thought perhaps this interview was BB acoustic debut..

scratch scratch
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm

KrystaBel wrote: Is this radio station of a Christian nature?

yeah, its a christian radio station.. i listen to it quite often.. but i missed stan's interview + performance :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 pm