Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
Simona
josephineperrot
xstan8318x
sarahbunny
RobynO99
9 posters

Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday)

RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Empty Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday)

Post by RobynO99 Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 am

Not sure how we go about wishing his luck for today, but the poor young man is going to have an uncomfortable Christmas - pale - today (Australian time - for me in the USA it is still Sunday as I write) Stan is having those teeth out - hope they take all 4 actually otherwise he'll be back in getting the other side done in a year or two.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Empty Re: Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday)

Post by sarahbunny Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 am

Nawww haha :( poor Stan i wish him luck today !
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Empty Re: Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday)

Post by xstan8318x Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

I didn't know about this!

hope he's ok.

having wisdom teeth out sucks. oh the pain.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

he wont be able to eat his xmas feast if they still hurt..you normally cannot eat on the side you get them pulled but he said his getting them all taken out ..poor Stan..no food ..but he can drink from a straw lol
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 pm

how about turkey-shaped jelly? lol

nah I think he should be fine by friday.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 pm

our lovely Stanilicious... should be done by now... Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Icon_surprised
    At least this surgery is good news in the sense that he'll have all day off today and possibly the next couple of days... then xmas comes and he might just have a whole week to rest and re-charge the batteries...
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Good Luck Stan, i hope the proceedure goes well for you. & its not tooo painful.... ❤
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Simona7 wrote:our lovely Stanilicious... should be done by now... Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Icon_surprised
    At least this surgery is good news in the sense that he'll have all day off today and possibly the next couple of days... then xmas comes and he might just have a whole week to rest and re-charge the batteries...

I do hope he gets some decent time off over the Christmas break.
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 am

Has anyone heard anything? About how it went or anything?
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am

Hey there Robyn!
    Not heard a peep :(
    I wonder if the tooth fairy visited?
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

LOL Linda. Tooth fairy? At his age? Nah, I doubt it - HOWEVER - what we want is the ARIA fairy to visit later in 2010!!!!

May mean we have to get to some of the press, I think, during the coming months.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

Yep, I had a bit of a dream about the arias on the night they were on actually. PMSL@me............
    Stan hosted with beyonce ROFLMAO!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 pm

ahahaa , lol @ your dream linda .. hope you saw all of us there too ! lol!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

aaahhhh Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) 149823 Linda! Your dream! LOL I dream of the forum... Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) 149823

Stan said he would not be able to eat much at xmas because of the surgery (all the 4 coming out) and he'd probably dribble all over Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) 149823 Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) 149823 Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) 149823
    at least he's nothing going to get singing requests at xmas.... Wisdom teeth coming out today (Monday) Lol
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

LOL true
    He did say on an interview that of anyone brought out a guitar at christmas he was going to break it.

I cacked myself when he said that because I can just imagine how sick of it he is for the time being but........
    he's into it now so he better get use to this new life of his LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:10 pm