Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
johnbrandon
Taichimisty
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
Candice
todreaminblue
Simona
11 posters

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 pm

sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:LOL I don't mind what it's for aslong as his coming Big Smile YAY YAY but hopefully he rests first Wink .... Can you put your pics up somehow Deb?? :)
    definately putting them up requesting simos help with that

Can you put them on like the stan walker club? or stans fb..or do you not want everyone to see them?

no i dont mind i want to share them will do so gladly.......stan walker club i am heading to face book now have about fifteen to put up of stan singing and the video i have to work out ......deb

naww thanks Big Smile....haha goodluck trying i knwo how to but i dont think i could help lols...naww you rprofile pic is sooo cute :cheers: ......good luck lol!

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 0425 🎅

thanks sarah have uploaded ten shots more to come on stan walker club i think......lol....i am puter dense.....;o)......deb
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm

todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:
    sarahbunny wrote:LOL I don't mind what it's for aslong as his coming Big Smile YAY YAY but hopefully he rests first Wink .... Can you put your pics up somehow Deb?? :)
    definately putting them up requesting simos help with that

Can you put them on like the stan walker club? or stans fb..or do you not want everyone to see them?

no i dont mind i want to share them will do so gladly.......stan walker club i am heading to face book now have about fifteen to put up of stan singing and the video i have to work out ......deb

naww thanks Big Smile....haha goodluck trying i knwo how to but i dont think i could help lols...naww you rprofile pic is sooo cute :cheers: ......good luck lol!

Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 0425 🎅

thanks sarah have uploaded ten shots more to come on stan walker club i think......lol....i am puter dense.....;o)......deb

really?? i dont see :0:
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

I loooooooove your pic with your tribe and Stan! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz

will upload the pic later... gonna shoot out to a xmas party now muaaaaaaaahu Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_cool
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Simona7 wrote:I loooooooove your pic with your tribe and Stan! Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Herz

will upload the pic later... gonna shoot out to a xmas party now muaaaaaaaahu Stan performing @ Queen Street Mall Stage, Brisbane tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_cool

simo there is a full albumn of pics.......hope we can put them on here.....deb
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 pm

wow so I hope there was a few hundred there? so we know they brought the album..to Candice what a lovely picture you lucky girl and us Melbourne girls are sooooooooo green but so happy you got a pic
    and Deb's I am glad your kids and you saw him .. listen to him sing so tell us is he that good in real life like Wombie said at the GF? and what a skank to throw her panties at him..I know our baby Stan fan Sarah would not do that but do not know about the rest of you girls LMAO
    now Debs are you so glad you voted for him?
    thanx Candice and Debs you great wonderful fans
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm

josephineperrot wrote:wow so I hope there was a few hundred there? so we know they brought the album..to Candice what a lovely picture you lucky girl and us Melbourne girls are sooooooooo green but so happy you got a pic
    and Deb's I am glad your kids and you saw him .. listen to him sing so tell us is he that good in real life like Wombie said at the GF? and what a skank to throw her panties at him..I know our baby Stan fan Sarah would not do that but do not know about the rest of you girls LMAO
    now Debs are you so glad you voted for him?
    thanx Candice and Debs you great wonderful fans

i have posted all the photos on the face book web......will try to post the vid later....lol.....debxo....he was awesome jose.....a star.....deb
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

LMAO ewww course I would lmaooo especially since she was wearing then yuck yuck yuck bahaha luckily it didn't touch him bahah
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey Candice and todreaminblue'

Me to, I was there tooooo!!!!

It would've been so cool to catch up with fans from this forum, sorry Candice didn't see you amongst the crowd......but todreaminblue I did see you and your family, darn it I knew I should've gravitated your way to chat...I was already chatting to most everyone else. Your son sat by me for a few moments.......unreal, within arms reach and I did not know it was you, how sad. 😢 it would've been twice as much fun.
    Awesome that you's enjoyed Stan as much as I did, it was certainly magical alright, that beautiful voice, wowsers!
    Yes, I most certainly wasn't impressed with that creature who threw her knickers.......honestly in front of children what a huge no no in my books, I mean to say what planet is she on..... Suspect

I had my photo taken with my arm around Stan's shoulder and he leaned into me, we looked like we knew each other......ooohhh alright I leant into him.....awesome! then I gave him a big kiss on his soft, smooth cheek. Also I have to add I felt the respect given me by this delightful young man........hey I looked toooo gooood for words lol!
    What a joy to hear Stan in person.....just to die for!!!
    Certainly a lovely young man inside and out....a definite must see.

I wish I knew how to put my picture up.......will have to work it out real soon. bounce

Cheers everyone
    Taichi
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Ohhh how good haha go to U.C.P and then click on avater and change Big Smile
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Sorry guys but that girl throwing her panties is so funny! I know not in front of the kids and to take them off? geeze she could have brought a clean pair from the shops first !! how disgusting..
    sad you did not get to meet each other Deb's and Taich, I am going to make sure Simo and baby fan Sarah if they are going to a concert or get to see him at a mall we will meet before to have coffee because we can't take Sarah to a bar!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:42 pm

LMAOO you could lols Wink jks yer tottaly if he ever comes Big Smile
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm

be great once we get some kind of time frame for when his in melbourne we can meet so we can put Simo in the front of us to do all the talking..if she is not star struck that is..lol..I will be like you Sarah ..mute
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Debs what a beautiful pic and his doing his pouting lips haha..love it..I have to make sure I take my camera
    johnbrandon
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by johnbrandon Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:00 pm

lMAO josie I would go Red sooooo bad bahah I have that problem when I'm nervous lmaoo Neutral
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 pm

LMAO than :) "Its hot" lmaooo great that's all they put in the article of him saying " it's hot" Razz
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

My thoughts exactly Jose, fancy taking them off in front of kids......honestly......no one knows how clean they actually are lol!
    Somehow I knew it would hit your funny bone.....is your sense of humour as of the wall as mine?.......I'm thinking yes!!!!
    Nothing like a good laugh to make the world go round :joker:

Sarahbunny, my knowledge of computers is very limited can you please explain to me what U.C.P is? Thanx ever so much. scratch

Cheers
    Taichi
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Taichimisty wrote:Hey Candice and todreaminblue'

Me to, I was there tooooo!!!!

It would've been so cool to catch up with fans from this forum, sorry Candice didn't see you amongst the crowd......but todreaminblue I did see you and your family, darn it I knew I should've gravitated your way to chat...I was already chatting to most everyone else. Your son sat by me for a few moments.......unreal, within arms reach and I did not know it was you, how sad. 😢 it would've been twice as much fun.
    Awesome that you's enjoyed Stan as much as I did, it was certainly magical alright, that beautiful voice, wowsers!
    Yes, I most certainly wasn't impressed with that creature who threw her knickers.......honestly in front of children what a huge no no in my books, I mean to say what planet is she on..... Suspect

I had my photo taken with my arm around Stan's shoulder and he leaned into me, we looked like we knew each other......ooohhh alright I leant into him.....awesome! then I gave him a big kiss on his soft, smooth cheek. Also I have to add I felt the respect given me by this delightful young man........hey I looked toooo gooood for words lol!
    What a joy to hear Stan in person.....just to die for!!!
    Certainly a lovely young man inside and out....a definite must see.

I wish I knew how to put my picture up.......will have to work it out real soon. bounce

Cheers everyone
    Taichi

I am sad too would have loved to chat with you and wax lyrical about stan.....and he is to die for.....at least next time when stan comes to brisbane you will know me and my family and come straight up.....we are a friendly bunch....smilin......and we love laffin.....i am taking them all to see stan when he comes to brissy next hope you are too we can catch up.....i am in awe of his voice........in halo......angelic was it not????.....i didnt talk too much anyway.....i was completely star struck and trying hard not to be a sook.....i succeeded but was mute..except with my family...and the announcer when he asked my name....lolbut that was abotu it......;0).....but i was happy to sway and smile hugely.....lol....hugs to ya.....debxo
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Taichimisty wrote:My thoughts exactly Jose, fancy taking them off in front of kids......honestly......no one knows how clean they actually are lol!
    Somehow I knew it would hit your funny bone.....is your sense of humour as of the wall as mine?.......I'm thinking yes!!!!

Sarahbunny, my knowledge of computers is very limited can you please explain to me what U.C.P is? Thanx ever so much. scratch

Cheers
    Taichi

No you know at the top of the screen it has home,FAQ,member and so on it has U.C.P too just click on it and click avater and you should be able to do it :)
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Taichimisty wrote:My thoughts exactly Jose, fancy taking them off in front of kids......honestly......no one knows how clean they actually are lol!

Cheers
    Taichi

U.C.P is your profile where it has logout pm home members search if you click on ucp and then click on avatar you can upload a picture onto your profile.......and as far as i am concerned if you take off a pair of underwear they are dirty......and they were see through i watch them sail over vincents head and my ten year old kahlia right next to vincent....vincent seen her wiggling them off.........its one of those oh my god someone didnt just do that moments.......i will say that she was game.......is that a positive.....lol....nuff said....not talking about see through undies anymore i am blushing for her still......
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

josephineperrot wrote:Debs what a beautiful pic and his doing his pouting lips haha..love it..I have to make sure I take my camera

he told my tribe to pose for the second photo....lol i love this photo too.my girls are still smiling ........deb
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 pm

I am so jealous! :_|:
    I hope I get to meet him next weekend at Blacktown!
    I am actually quite concerned that he is overdoing it. He has a hectic schedule and his voice must be getting a real workout. OMG i just realised what I typed, I sound like a mum or is it the inner nurse in me?
    Well, if he needs a rest, I am sure I could help, he could come into my work/hospital and I'd look after him and I'd end up like a guard dog at his door making sure nobody entered when he was napping LOL@me.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 am

Candice and todreaminblue...thank you sooo much for sharing your stories ...oh me so jealous too (like sarahbunny - jokes!)Please did anyone get video?? Would love to see him singing Halo again live... aww would just love to see some film!!

Really happy for you guys... Stan is the awesomest idol ever!
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 am

mz_linda wrote:I am so jealous! :_|:
    I hope I get to meet him next weekend at Blacktown!
    I am actually quite concerned that he is overdoing it. He has a hectic schedule and his voice must be getting a real workout. OMG i just realised what I typed, I sound like a mum or is it the inner nurse in me?
    Well, if he needs a rest, I am sure I could help, he could come into my work/hospital and I'd look after him and I'd end up like a guard dog at his door making sure nobody entered when he was napping LOL@me.

As i said as soon as he finished the trio of songs he put his hand to his throat like it was sore when he turned around to the backing signers .......and it was hell hot.....lol....i mean sizzling....i was fried and i wasnt the one on a stage singing.......he has a hectic schedule but so many around him who love him and will look after him....he will be fine.....he has a devoted family..lol @ guarding comment......i am sure you would and it is nuturing instinct as a nurse you would have it in spades....smilin atcha.........deb

KrystaBel wrote:Candice and todreaminblue...thank you sooo much for sharing your stories ...oh me so jealous too (like sarahbunny - jokes!)Please did anyone get video?? Would love to see him singing Halo again live... aww would just love to see some film!!

Really happy for you guys... Stan is the awesomest idol ever!

thankyou and you are welcome cause i love to share....;0)....deb
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 am

haha Linda you are so sweet!! when will you be seeing him in blacktown? by the time he gets to Melbourne he will be too tired to even sign for us..criesssssssssss

Debs what a wonderful pictures you have!! and always will have your kids wont mind now singing his songs around the house ..

Linda I do love your avatar with him and his puckered up lips but he looks so cool in what his wearing

Krystabel you will see him and you will come and post and we in melbourne will get greener by the minute lol..but I am happy for each fan that comes in here because they have told us what we have known all along his such a lovely guy and brilliant singer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm