Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

[05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards

RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

[05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards Empty [05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards

Post by RobynO99 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm

OK - I clearly can't imbed - it is here - can someone else imbed?

credit source: http://www.maoritelevision.com/Default.aspx?tabid=224&progid=1860&epid=7108

Last edited by Simona7 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : embed video + edit subject title + added new utube link)
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

[05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards Empty Re: [05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards

Post by Ataahua Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm

thanx Robyn, I embedded it for ya! =)

great perf from Stan as per usual. =D
    but my heart goes out to Benji, who's father had only just passed away suddenly during the week, which was why he looked so emotional on stage. =(
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

[05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards Empty Re: [05.12.09] Stan performing THE CLIMB @ the Maori Sports Awards

Post by RobynO99 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks - you're a gem. Yes, I watched Benji's face too - I think the song "The Climb" was particularly relevent to him on a whole lot of levels. The words, while not written for sports people, can certainly apply to the dedication they put in and that climb to reach the top.
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:22 am

oops! little squeak at the end.lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm