Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Simona
Ataahua
6 posters

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order!

Ataahua
    Ataahua

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Empty [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order!

Post by Ataahua Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Introducing Stan Walker, the winner's journey album is available for pre-order at Sanity--> http://www.sanity.com.au/ProductDetail.aspx?id=267601

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

EDIT:

pre-order from JB hi-fi to get signed copy. and it's cheaper than Sanity too!
    https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/introducing-stan-walker-signed-copy/472328

Last edited by Ataahua on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Empty Re: [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order!

Post by Simona Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 pm

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_cheers Hallellujah!
    Did you order already?
    [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_biggrin
    the track list is confirmed to be:

1. Purple Rain [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Bom

2. The Climb

3. It's a Man's World [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Fresse

4. Ordinary People [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_biggrin

5. Let's Stay Together

6. Hallelujah [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_cheers

7. Superstar [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Herz

8. We Will Rock You [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_cool

9. Think Of Me [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_scratch guy sebastian duet

10. Black Box [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_sunny
    11. Amazing Grace

ahahahahahaha can't wait!
    I'm so wrapped they put Superstar, Man's World, Hallellujah and WWrock you on the list! they are my favs!!!! [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_cool

Last edited by Simona7 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Empty Re: [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order!

Post by Ataahua Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:20 pm

I prefer to walk into the store on the 11th, oggle and smile idiotically at the shelves with the album on it, then pick one up and pay for it.

so no i'm not pre-ordering. but i'm kind of wondering if it will just sell-out, and hence no copies on the shelves for me to oggle at? Shocked pre-ordering would be safer, no?
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 pm

yes, I'd like to fisically got to shop as well... ahahaha [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_lol
    and show off my pride[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Lol

I got the album cover picture from twitter, officialstan posted it.... I nearly passed out when I saw it [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_eek [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_redface [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Herz

[25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! 45505610
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Stan tweeted this earlier today:

HI EVERYONE the album is due out 11th of December it'll have 11 songs that I know of LOL and they're full length.

Full length! :cheers:
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 pm

yay!!! ini
    I saw that too on twitter!!!
    he replied to you!
    do you think he personally Stan running that twitter account?
    I follow two different stan walker [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_scratch
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:36 pm

I have my suspicions about the 1stanwalker. It does sound like Stan but there are so many imposters on twitter - you wouldn't believe how many ppl get conned.

I do think it could be Stan The Man running the officialstan account.
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:05 pm

i actually have reservations about both twitter accounts. Stan will have to confirm either one or none for me to believe. and until then i don't think we should take what is tweeted on both accounts as coming from Stan.
    SAGirlie
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by SAGirlie Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Hehe Simona, I am old enough to be Stan's grandma, but I recognize cute when I see it. He's adorable! I love the pic of him on the album cover, what a cute little pout! Who would think such an amazing voice could come out of that pout, haha!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 am

that is a beautiful picture of stan for his 'journey album' he looks gorgeous and hot!! I was in youtube of course promoting buying his album I which I was spam so I could do it in all of the links lol so much easier!! anyway I was watching his Alicia Key's song performance and I thought how much his changed his lost a lot of weight for one and his soooo more mature now ..
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 am

SAGirlie wrote:Hehe Simona, I am old enough to be Stan's grandma, but I recognize cute when I see it. He's adorable! I love the pic of him on the album cover, what a cute little pout! Who would think such an amazing voice could come out of that pout, haha!
    hahaha [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! 149823 yes, Girlie... I would call is pout sexy! [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_cool ....and sure he knows how to work it... he knows he is attractive...
    During the video clip shooting of Black Box (and I"m guessing all the photo shoots he's doing now) he was told to work that gorgeous intense look of his.... I'm telling ya....it's working for me! [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_twisted [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_tongue
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 am

josephineperrot wrote:that is a beautiful picture of stan for his 'journey album' he looks gorgeous and hot!! I was in youtube of course promoting buying his album I which I was spam so I could do it in all of the links lol so much easier!! anyway I was watching his Alicia Key's song performance and I thought how much his changed his lost a lot of weight for one and his soooo more mature now ..
    agree Josie [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_biggrin

He has improved a lot as a performer. He took on board all the feebacks at the start at the show (after that the positve critism was lacking) and really shone. There's still room for improvement but that will come with years of experience me thinks!
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 pm

pre-order from JB hi-fi to get signed copy. and it's cheaper than Sanity too!
    https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/introducing-stan-walker-signed-copy/472328

poor Stan is going to be signing copies till his hand cramps. cyclops
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:32 pm

I odered my copy at sanity and paid with paypal option. too easy and secure if you don't like using your credit card online.

you are right JB hi-fi has got cheaper rates.... too late for me now [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_neutral

but i hope i get the signed copy! [25.11.09] 'Introducing Stan Walker' available for pre-order! Icon_sunny
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

I JUST ordered mine off JB! they have paypal too. Big Smile

I CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on it!! bounce
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm

My mum won't pre order for me 😢 I want a signed copy :( awww

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 pm